Mamas treat yourself Postpartum!
A must-have to support mum after child birth, for immediate soothing comfort
Pamper yourself or the Mum to be in your life, with something just for her!
created for comfort — just for mum
Beautiful organic and natural New Zealand botanicals, organic aloe vera and essential oils will help with all those nasty post-birth issues—bruised, swollen or broken skin, itchy stitches, rash and bacterial imbalance
- fast-acting yet gentle formula
- organic and NZ natural ingredients
- no harmful chemicals or parabens
What to do with Soothe Your Bits once you're healed?
This serum can be used for all kinds of skin healing for you and your family - Thrush, cuts and grazes, dry skin and eczema, sun burn, windburn, oven burns.
Made in New Zealand / 100ml / 3.38 OZ
Soothe Your Bits
After child birth: Use 2-4 per day, for 3-4 days
Pump serum liberally on a re-usable or organic cotton maternity pad or gently apply directly to clean perineum area. Always use clean hands.
DIRECTIONS FOR FROZEN PADS
- Apply serum to maternity pads (not on wings), with baking paper on top and pop into a resealable bag in the freezer.
- Take a frozen pad out when required, leaving to thaw slightly for 1-2 minutes.
- Apply pad to underwear and enjoy the cooling comfort
*You can also simply apply to pre-frozen pads supplied in the hospital.
Padsicles Serum can be applied directly on skin to help speed up recovery